View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #22
Radii
Head Coach

Friendly #4 - Feb 8th

Our last friendly, against the Reserves. I change up a lot of the starters juts for playing time reasons.

We draw a penalty early on as AMR Cooper is fouled in the box. MC Shakespeare takes the PK and scores. Not a lot of action the rest of the half.

DMC Williams picks up a minor injury and I don't want him getting hurt long term if I can stop it so i sub him out right away.

AML Colangelo gets a goal in the 61st minute, and after it we make our wholesale subs for the fitness.

We win this one easily, as we should.

Wake Forest 2 : 0 Wake Forest Reserves

AML Luca Colangelo is man of the match with 1 goal and a 7.4 rating.

Shakespeare with a 6.8 rating and the other goal. DL Coggins 7.3 on an assist, Cooper 6.8 with an assist. No poor ratings out there, 6.4+.

Injury Update

DMC Brian Williams is out for about 2 weeks. He'll likely miss our cup match, but won't miss anything that we can actually win, so that's good.

Most of our players aren't match fit yet, some are getting there though. I'll get my guys into reserves matches and U18 matches for fitness when possible, and our Cup match is really just another warmup with the crap draw.

I'll also see if I can get another friendly or two scheduled after our Cup match since there's another long downtime period.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote