View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #19
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
It's moments like this when I worry that I'm just too old to be doing this. I have no interest in smart phones, so anything I try and do for them would be a wasted effort.
I don't think anyone is asking or expects you to try to do anything directly for smart phones for the draft. Every league is on its own server and has its own message board, so there's no way you could set that up anyway. Just giving us all the outputs we need from FOF (i.e. every single bit of data that we can see in the game) in a MySQL and/or csv dump would be HUGE. I'm 100% confident that myself and others would run with it from there.

Quote:
Bad day. I've lost my development computer, which means a lot of lost time. And all my thoughts that I was hoping would lead to a better MP experience are apparently hopelessly out of date.
I'm terribly sorry to hear that about your computer. Here's hoping there can be some recovery of it.

As far as being out of date, I'd say "keep doing what you do best" with FOF. There's a reason that we're still playing a six-year-old game.

Quote:
Easier export of stats from FOF, though? Definitely on the list.
The more, the merrier. I'd say the same thing about stats that I'd say about drafting info: if we can view a stat in the game, please give us the ability to export it easily.