View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 10:44 AM   #48
Gallifrey
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
MP really nailed it. In the end, I think your stance on this unfortunately misses what the vast majority of players think. The ratings tracking tools are vital to my enjoyment of FOF. For years I've hoped that future versions of the game would include this natively., rather than relying on free third party apps - the idea of removing the ability altogether is very unappealing to me.

I would be curious to see this as a poll, but I think you may actually get zero votes for removing the ability to extract this tracking information.

MP really made good points and this is one of the most interesting threads I have read in a long time.

I am one who given the time would like less info so I could break down more and have more mystery. But with life as it is I need the websites of MP leagues to give me more info so I can just keep up.

To take away what the website can tell me about my team and other teams would really make competing harder.

I am sitting on the fence on this and can fall either way. I hope it is a soft landing.
Gallifrey is offline   Reply With Quote