View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:55 PM   #42
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I would agree that it was beneficial last time. I would also agree that more players likely could hamper the effectiveness somewhat just based on the format.

With more players, the reveal is only less effective if there are the same number of wolves as your percentages go down.

I am not sold on the idea that there are four wolves this game, that feels like overboard a bit to me. I think what someone else mentioned that an additional wolf brutal role or something being added would be the balance for 3 additional players.

Either way though, the question isn't whether or not the full reveal would be more effective this game than last game. The question is would the full reveal be more effective than no full reveal this game? The math suggests that even if there are still only 3 wolves this game, you still give more than half of us an almost 50/50 shot at guessing a wolf this game with a full reveal plus the added benefit of not accidentally killing off the seer or bodyguard due to bad luck with random numbers.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote