View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:26 PM   #660
thejuggler3
Mascot

Just to give some insight, I was playing sort of how I normally play (with the exception of early in the game when I milked the new player thing a bit.)

I tend to do what I think is right. I have no problem switching if need be, especially to break ties. I usually lay out who I think is guilty as best I can. The only big difference is when I'm a villager, I'm willing to be swayed by others more if they make good arguments. Often that gets me voted out as a wolf, but I tend to be a colaborator and compromiser. People get suspicious of vote switchers, especially since it usually turns out bad when I switch.

Figure that may help for another game.

All in all, this was deinitely the most intense game I've played. I guess I can say it really did take me a few days to get in the flow. By the end of day 2 I had a chart with everyone's votes, movements, suspicions, etc.

I've only ever done werefolf live before (Gencon Indianapolis). You'll probably see me in other games here. Thanks everyone, for the good time! And thanks to my fellow wolves. What big teeth you have!