View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:31 PM   #662
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I had my vote changed to autumn and erased the post. Him wanting go go after me fir ne real reason threw me off for sure. Juggler I wouldn't have gotten. Always hard to nail a first timer as a wolf. Still. Well played by all. Thanks for running it ef.

Juggler will attest that I was expecting you to change your vote right up until the very last second. I never quite know if I've got you snowed. I was glad that DT didn't show up because I thought the two of you might talk yourselves back over to me.

Yeah, I did the whole Lathum thing today to try to throw you guys for a bit of a loop. Danny had us nailed and I wanted to at least sow confusion for tomorrow if I did get voted off. I figured it would look like I was trying to save RA or you and maybe get Juggler of the hook tomorrow.

Really i slipped up last night. I should have had juggler come out today voting me along with Danny. I think that would have worked very well, but I was too busy to really figure out a strategy.

I hate being a wolf against Danny. Sorry, but I will probably just night kill you day one next time.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote