View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 04:28 PM   #72
MJ4H
Coordinator

Summer is here! Should have a lot more time to geocache, now. Went out today on my first day I didn't have to be in my classroom. Picked up 13 caches and about 4 DNFs. We had originally planned to work our way towards Lincoln Lake where there are 13 geocaches. We started just hitting caches we hadn't found yet on the way and eventually we just decided to keep doing it and not go to the lake. I took my camera but the batteries were dead. No pictures, this time. I have a few pictures on my phone from some shorter excursions the past few weeks (not much time because of end of the year hassle) that I need to get uploaded. It is a pain to get pictures off of my phone (I have to bluetooth them to my old phone and then bluetooth to my computer--Verizon has apparently disabled the ability to bluetooth directly to a computer). My total found is now 218.

Stats and pics coming soon, I promise. Just wanted to drop a quick note to let everyone know I haven't forgotten about this dynasty! Just been really busy.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote