View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #172
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2021 Beginning of Season

2021 Pro Players

New Orleans Saints - ILB Roy Hobgood-Chittick (68/68)
-Carolina Panthers - P Roderick Gilmore (45/56) - Drafted by Carolina in the 4th round. There will be a little competition in camp.

San Diego Chargers - TE Glen Moland (30/30) - Signed a 1 yr deal with San Diego. Glen is 3rd on the depth chart, if he doesn't stick here for the season he will be picked up somewhere.

Miami Dolphins - ILB Butch Reid (22/31) - Signed a 1 yr deal with Miami. 3rd deep at MLB in a 4-3, I don't see him sticking.

New Orleans Saints - DE Herman Cox (17/25) - Signed a 1 yr deal with New Orleans. I doubt he sticks around but he is in the 2 deep right now.

Free Agent - C Tom Markley (18/30) -

Free Agent DT CJ Farrell (10/19)
-

2021 College Players

Boise State - RS SR G Darryl Bradley (25/46) - Darryl is looking one of the starting guards, if not, he will be in the 2 deep rotation.

BYU - RS JR FB Tim Boswell (14/59) - With 2 FB's suspended Tim will see playing time if the starter goes down. But he will be on special teams.

BYU - SO TE Nolan Owens (28/28) - Nolan is 2nd on the depth chart and should see plenty of playing time.

Dixie - JR TE Gilbert Jeffries (30/58) - Best TE in the group and should be the starter.

Dixie - RS SO DT Warren Thompson (7/24) - I doubt Warren sees the field this season, he is buried on the depth chart.

Dixie - RS SO RB Edward Schneider (34/51) - Dixie has a very deep back field and Edward might be buried there but I could see him playing on special teams.
Dixie - RS FR S Mark Jennings (9/24) - From the looks of it, Mark will be redshirting this season

Kentucky -
FR S Xavier Shea (10/30) - Xavier is on the 2 deep for one of the safety spots, but I could see him red shirt the season. Snow - RS JR RB Brenden Clements (41/45) - Brenden will definitely see playing time as the starter is suspended for the season. There will be a lot of rotation at the RB position.
Snow - RS SO WR Tony Rice (56/100) - Tony will be THE man at WR this season. He will have to beat a lot of talent and double teams.

Southern Utah - RS SO DE Tony Hatcher (35/97) - Tony should be seeing starting time at one of the ends this season.

Southern Utah - RS FR T Van McCaskill (6/15) - No worries here, Van will be redshirting.

Utah - SO K Broderick Sonkin (55/62) - Broderick will only play this season if the starter is injured.

Utah - RS FR CB Jimmy Amaya (19/80) - Deep secondary affords Utah the chance to red shirt Jimmy this season.

Utah State - JR ILB Floyd Kuffrey (48/64) - Floyd will be the starter for the season.

Utah State - JR CB Alfred Sturdivant (38/43) - He is the top corner on the team and will be playing the field corner position.

Utah State
- RS FR G Allen Lynch (0/30) - Redshirting the season.

Utah Valley - RS SR C Justin Robinson (17/35) - Backup center that will not see a ton of playing time.

Utah Valley - RS FR TE Deon Rodgers - (9/14) - Deon should see a red shirt unless Utah Valley needs a 3rd TE.

Utah Valley - RS FR OLB Jeremy Fisk (14/37) - Jeremy will redshirt this season with a deep LB corps.

Westminster - RS SO QB Blaine McDaniel (3/13) - To be honest, I am surprised he is still on the roster. He is 5th on the depth chart.

2021 Recruits

ILB CJ Burks - Lone Peak High School, 6'2", 212 lbs - CJ is a 4.00 GPA student with a 1595 test score. He is hoping to major in Journalism. He is a top 1000 player (Ranked 841), the 50th best ILB in the country, 10 best player in the state and th 2nd best ILB in the state.

OLB Ryan Meadows
- Mountain View High School, 6'3", 216 lbs - Ryan is looking to major in Chemistry and has a 3.64 GPA and 1340 test score. He is the best OLB in the state, 16th best player and the 96th best OLB in the nation.

P Ralph Gerhardt - Pleasant Grove High School, 6'2" 191 lbs - Ralph is hoping to land at a school with a great Jurisprudence program. He is a 3.41 GPA and 1212 test score. He is the top punter in the state, the 9th best player, the 25th best punter in the nation and has a Rivals ranking of 799.

TE Roy Johnson
- Spanish Fork High School, 6'4", 246 lbs - Roy is looking to major in Geography, has a 2.63 GPA and a 1004 test score. He is the top TE in Utah, the 20th best player in the state and the 79th ranked TE nationally.

ILB Zack Farr - Timpview High School, 6'3", 233 lbs - Zack is the top ILB in the state and nation, the top player in the state and has been ranked as the 19th best player in the nation by Rivals.