View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 12:26 PM   #67
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I move Cerny to start at MR which I am training him at. I hire some staff for my U19 squad. Romanian Attila Salamon at U19 Gk, and Antonio Ghomsi from Cameroon and Marlon Pedulu English U19 fitness coach.

NB1 Game #27 – Away vs Ujpest – the 12th team in the league I begin defensive. Can we steal away points against the worst team in the league? They have early momentum and then it dies around the 15 minute. They have all of the early advantage, by the 30th they have 10 shots to our 2. In the 39th, they foul us in the box and up steps Dubek and he…sinks it! That’s not going to stand for long. Half. Don’t get complacent! In the 51st we give up a PK and block it but the rebound goes in. Perez for Vaida. Coulibaly to Arabuli on a break away in the 65th minute. They score in the 71st. Fornier for Kovacs. Vicente heads in. 5 minutes for us to steal a win or stop them from doing so. In the 91st Coulibaly feed Arabuli on a counter and we are up 3-2. I think that’s our first extra time goal scored. Can we hold on?

We do! Arabuli is the MOM.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote