View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 04:47 PM   #91
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I get a loan offer for Csoboth. Do I want to loan him out? Let’s look. 2.5 star current rating, ST, AMRL, 18.hot prospect, high potential future. I see him as my 4th ST behind Dodoi and my starters. But a key player loan out in this division is likely to help his development more. I accept. I can recall him if needed.

Haris has fallen to 2.5 stars and I move in Baranowski to start for him. I list Haris for loan.

NB1 #3 – Away vs Debrecen – We begin defensively against one of the worst teams in the league last year that wasn’t relegated. Can we get some points? Let’s find out! I am starting all three of my good youth from last year and the future of our team – Vicente, Cerny and Baranowski. Pick up where you left off! The early match is rather exciting with a lot of back and forth before things settle down. Then they take control of the game. They score in the 26th on their 8th shot of the game. They turn aside a nasty DFK from Dubek. Half. Show me something else! We’re just down by one, this is doable. We wo the last match by 2 after being down at the half. They score an unmarked goal in the 56th. I send in Zamouri for Cerny. Perez for Barker. Kovacs for Dinga. Kempf a card. We just didn’t show up. They had 21 shots and 2 goals, fair for that amount, and we had 11 and 6 on target. Again, we are shut out and don’t show up in three games against winnable teams.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote