View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 10:02 AM   #317
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

I posted in here before, but due to the rigors of my senior year in college I never got going with weight loss. From graduation in Spring '07 until this past Christmas my weight steadily rose and then plateaued at around 280...pure disgusting. As my previous post indicated, in high school I was a three sport athlete and never above 200. 2 knee surgeries + college lifestyle + lack of moderation = pure obesity.

However, an unfortunate event (/blessing in disguise) in my life around New Years has completely changed my lifestyle. I have stopped my constant weekend binge drinking, and am proud to say in four days I'll have been sober for 6 months on the dot. Along with the sobriety, I decided other changes needed to be made, so in February I ordered a month's worth of Nutrisystem Advanced for Men.

I stayed with NS religiously for the first month and saw big-time results on the scale. Ordered again for March, stayed with it a little less stringently, but continued to see great results. Through April and May I didn't order the NS because I felt the price was killing me, but my exercise picked up due to the increasingly nice weather. I started walking when I went golfing as opposed to using a cart and felt great afterwards. I continued eating healthy foods, but did cheat more often. My weight loss plateaued into June, so I decided to go back on NS about 5 days ago, and again I'm seeing the results fast. The combination of walking 27-36 holes a week and the dieting has me feeling great and energized.

Here are my totals...

Start Date - February 3rd
Start Weight - 281.0 lbs
Goal Weight - 240.0 lbs

Weight Loss
Feb - 12.0 lbs
Mar - 10.5 lbs
Apr - 4.0 lbs
May - 3.5 lbs
Jun - 7.0 lbs (On track to continue my 10.0+ lbs loss while on NS)

Total - 37.0 lbs lost, 4.0 pounds to my original goal!!

I have since revised my goal to 220.0 lbs.

I did want to thank you guys though, there are a lot of inspiring stories/updates in here that really kick started me checking out this dynasty in the past. Here's hoping I keep updating you guys.
Sublime 2 is offline   Reply With Quote