View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 07:38 AM   #329
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I drink tea, but not for the caffeine. My wife, OTOH, gets headaches if she doesn't drink 1 or 2 cups in the morning.

I'm still doing well with my weight loss and with our Biggest Loser competition. I went on vacation the week of the 23rd and all the women were happy someone else would win the week I was gone, and then again the week I got back (because if you miss a week, your 2-week total weight loss is cut in two for that week's competition). Well, the week I came back I lost 6 pounds over the 2 weeks, so I won the week I came back, even with just a 3-pound weight loss counting for the competition. They were not happy and are basically conceding the overall victory to me. I'm back down to around 166 and have lost around 31 pounds since I started (around 28 during the competition).

I got a severely sprained ankle right before I went on vacation and it's still on the mend (I think I might have pulled some tendons or something), so that has kept me from being too active - although we were on the go all vacation, which was great for my weight loss, but not so great on my ankle. I'm going to give tennis and soccer a shot this week - I think my ankle is strong enough. We'll see.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 07-07-2008 at 07:39 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote