View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 07:10 PM   #15
Co-D'ohs
H.S. Freshman Team

Originally posted by Godzilla Blitz:

Marmel: LOL! Please breathe...

Primelord, Vince, stkelly, blade, revrew, vaj, Kekkonen: Thanks for the condolences, and glad you enjoyed it while it lasted. Sorry we failed.

Thing is, I think it could be done. Knowing what I know now, I think you could do it if you could guarantee that the fall was fast and furious. Maybe keeping a good back and QB for the first three years, and then make a run for last place. I think I know more about the game now too. When I started the whole thing the game was new, and I didn't know much about how to play. I'm not good yet, but some of the mistakes I made in the first two years killed our chances in year three. That second year was the killer though. I think if they could have finished even 8-3 it would have been ok, but 11-1 was just too high. Damn that Wolfe.

Ah, but what can you do? So close. We gave it a good run. It was fun while it lasted.

Kodos: Thanks! I am honored by the dedication! Congrats too on your playoff win. Keep it up! A Super Bowl win would have to do wonders for your fan base. Drive those Cowboys to Bismark! My tickets for the next playoff game just came in the mail today, so I'll be there watching!

Now, what to try next?
Co-D'ohs is offline   Reply With Quote