View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 09:13 AM   #564
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

For a long time, I used to push hard to prevent #1 by always going after people who didn't contribute much the first few days. I had the thought, if I wasn't sure on who or who isn't a wolf, might as remove someone who isn't helping us by providing posts for us to get a feel on if they are bad or not. I'm not really sure why I stopped doing that lately though.

For #2, I talk a ton (I don't think anyone would disagree with that), but I don't tend to get lynched early any more unless I really deserve it. Early on in my playing, I seemed to get lynched on day 3 every game to the point there was a joke about it.. and it probably had something to do with how verbose I was. Once I'd played enough games where people had a feel for my style though, that seemed to stop.

For #3 I think that probably is true, but only because the wolves often want to remove people who are going to drive conversations. If the decision making on where to go for lynches is then left to the wolves it is alot better for them. I can tell you many games that were won by the wolves only due to villager indifference at the end.

I personally enjoy players who have the same type of playing style as I do in WW games, which is why I go to no end to try to keep players like Hoopsguy, Barkeep, Chief Rum, etc etc etc around at least until I know if they are a wolf or not. Regardless of which side I am on.. it just is more fun to me personally.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote