View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 02:31 PM   #18
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
I'm a Big Ten fan, but the Big Ten has covered itself in shame over the past decade. The whole prioritizing winning over basic human decency has to end.

1. Penn State - allowed a pedophile to go unchecked for 15 years in the football program
2. Michigan State - allowed a molester to run free in the athletics department over a 20 year period
3. Michigan State - tried to cover up sexual assaults perpetrated by members of both the football and basketball teams
4. Ohio State - allowed a molester to violate up to 2,500 student athletes over a period of years
5. Ohio State - allowed a chronic wife beater to remain as an assistant coach on the football team
6. Minnesota - multiple football players accused of sexual assault

This is shameful. I love college sports, but the win at all costs mentality has to stop. Coaches, administrators, and players need to be held accountable.

As an Arkansas fan, it puts the Petrino adultery and giving a job to his mistress in perspective.

Say what you will about Petrino but that guy could coach college ball and he made due with bottom of SEC talent. Most fun I had with Razorback football during the Petrino years.

Last edited by Edward64 : 08-02-2018 at 02:31 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote