View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 10:26 AM   #906
Christy
n00b

So I starter tracking how a few players have been doing since the start of the year (I was avoiding housework at the weekend...). While it will track the scores for the wtf it is too early for that. It was more to get a fairer rep on how Perez is doing on a full professional schedule against the rest.

I think I remember that you once said about 5000 is a good safe line for the wtf. Well Hart is on 4950 with WTC matches to come this week!!!

It also shows how well Solheim has been doing. He is still in 8th as I write this but has nearly half of his points not set to run out till next year.

Perez has been doing OK. He is far above what he managed this time last year. Still he has not been able to break seeding this year. Some runner up finishes in the minor ones and round of 16 in the big ones.

He nearly took advantage of Chiba not playing that 500 before IW. Made a mess of Chiba's serve entirely winning 35% off of it. Couldn't make it count as Chiba's mental strength led him to win with 3/3 on break points vs Perez having 2/5.
He did also manage 10 break points vs Hart in Miami but only converted 1. To be fair Hart did play better overall. Definitely some missed opportunities sticking him around 11th so far this season in a dog fight with Dogic and Balzar (who needs improved results to keep his place). There are 1 or 2 ahead of him that he is likely to catch, being there through a heavy schedule as opposed to doing well at the big events.
Christy is offline   Reply With Quote