View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 03:55 AM   #938
Christy
n00b

Perez has now faced players now ranked 1-7 14 times this season. Hart has accounted for 7 of them!
Still he has started running him closer on hard courts which is a good sign.

I get the feeling Chiba booked a holiday for the same week as the wtf and wants it off. He is sending out invites to other players at this point. Still he may be saved as no one wants that last spot. Stachovsky has gone out in r1 the last two weeks. None of the players in your long shot list took advantage of the chaos in Canada, generally going out to lower ranked players. Dogic was the exception and probably shouldn't be too harsh on himself going out to Hart!

That still leaves Chiba around 9th since Molyneaux and Perez have both done well but Rhodes has certainly not driven home his advantage and will likely slip further.

Perez did well in Canada alright. He got lucky with Jung upsetting Meiklejohn and being wrecked from a decent doubles run. Still Perez struggled against him and Rhodes when he shouldn't have before picking up a great performance vs Molyneaux.

Cincinnati was fine. Not much he can do about meeting Hart in the quarters. He tried anyway and came close but didn't manage it.

I have no idea what happens in a club. I joined one to find out and am none the wiser.

Last edited by Christy : 04-02-2019 at 10:18 AM.
Christy is offline   Reply With Quote