View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 05:45 PM   #667
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
Guys, I'm about to broadcast a hockey game (www.wrpi.org/wrpi.ram), but in intermissions I will try to catch up.

I guess now might be a good time to explain my actions. (I wnatd to wait at least another night, but that might be too long).

My strategy this game was to be an uber-agressive villager, the purpose being to get myself seen, and from that know who we/I might be able to trust. I don't want to call out the person who I believe is the seer, but I'm going to lean in on their suggestions (hoping they might have spotted a wolf), and:

UNVOTE KINGFC22

VOTE DUBB93

Clarification to come in about 50 minutes...

wow, not that route i expected him to take, and i pray to god he isnt right about the see as it wouldnt be too hard to connect the dots...im in full confusion mode now with mcsweeney's joke defense and rpi flat out avoiding it(to his defense, he says he will in 50 minutes, which conveniently is right aroudn the deadline)...i still say RPI or mcsweeney, but which i dont know
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote