View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 06:07 PM   #685
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
Things that make me go hmm... there hasn't been a lot of movement on RPI-Fan -- he picked up a bunch of early votes (which is understandable), then McSweeny voted for him late, and Blade switched away to McSweeny. Other than that, the voting has been pretty static. I don't like that, it suggests to me that the wolves are not feeling threatened, which seems a little odd with four different people on the block. The only definite villager to vote was st. cronin voting for RPI-Fan. The unmoving early votes make me a little wary of both kingfc22 and Raiders Army.

The one ive been looking at is RPI and ardent going together...even in and out ardents been here awhile and he waited for RPI to move and he followed...then mcsweeney went quiet...everyone is just screwing with my head...i think either mc or RPI is a wolf, and if its the later i feel ardent is too..a lot of the early voters are gone though, like king who is gone for the night
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote