View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #1
petdawg
n00b

Edit Current Rosters

Hi All,

I have been reading this board the last few days and I am confused about editing the game and what needs to be done. I have played the last two versions of this game and loved them, but there are some real glaring issues in this one with some of the current rosters and player ratings. I have seen some of these mentioned in other threads.

1. Players who do not return punts and kickoffs having skills to do so.
2. Some of the best players who do return punts and kickoffs not having any skills to do so.
3. Long snapper ratings that are very incorrect.
4. Russel Wilson's ratings are a travesty. He is a top 5 QB and probably 2nd in the MVP race, yet he is a back up in this game and it is very difficult to win with him at QB.

There are a few others I have noticed as well that do not come to mind right now.

Is there a way to just edit the current data base and the players ratings? I see a lot of references to ResHacker. If you can't edit the roster and player ratings it really makes this game very limited and will hurt sales. One of the great things with games like OOTP and Football Manager is being able to make adjustments to make the game better. I know FOF is only a one man show, but with out being able to edit the start up rosters I am not sure this game is very playable.

Thanks for any feedback.

Dawg

petdawg is offline   Reply With Quote