View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 06:19 AM   #397
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

So why take out Brit? I've just realised that this is an occasion where the time stamps are actually pertinent and it's the one time I've missed them. Sorry about that.

1) Night deadline is the same time as day deadline. I forgot this because it never effects me but it's very important in this case.
2) Brit was leading the vote until 1 minute before lynch. He had been leading from #287 (21:19), when cheeki switched from Eagle to him. He was very much in the reckoning from 260 (20:48) when Autumn moved from Cheeki to him. In fact Brit was a strong candidate in the race from the me-and-Path double-whammy at #192/193, hours before.

So the wolves feel the need to take out one of the leading vote-getters and someone who looked like they were going to be lynched until last minute shenanigans - and I would argue that the kill order can't have been influenced by the last minute change as it seems doubtful they would have time to react to it and change their order appropriately.

Don't actually know what to make of that information. But I have to go for a bit now so I'll have a think about it.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote