View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 08:00 PM   #70
stratonascar
High School Varsity

I Hope the Next Storyline will now mix in NASCARDS and NR2003 like PB&J

So were not done, gotta fast forward to the Rest of 1990

I Never Know whatever happen in 1990 in the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series picking up Texas however I Owned It because I won another Victory at the Lone Star State by the end of 1990, I won the Jollibee Cup Series title by beating Dale Earnhardt by 26 Points with wins in Martinsville, Talladega, Sonoma, Union City, Pocono, Darlington (in a Scheme pays tribute to One Vo1ce), Richmond (CA), Martinsville, Phoenix & Fontana.

However in 1991: I won my First Race and Princess and Bobby stayed at myx when Jojo Wright became the new host of Dance Party USA on USA Network however Princess and Bobby needed to work on a New Dance Show similar to Dance Party USA and went onward to have myx airing more Jollibee Cup Series because I Won It at North Wilkesboro beating '90 Champ Dale Earnhardt however I successfully defended my Jollibee Cup Series Title by beating Jimmie Johnson by 17 Points

Then Came 1992: Andy Gury hosted 23 More Episodes of Dance Party USA starting January 25, 1992 until the last episode on June 27, 1992, however myx had Club Coast to Coast (which is similar to Dance Party USA) continued to gain success as Princess herself (Heather Day, I Referred to) and Bobby Catalano but by February, Liz Jacobs and Kelly Berridge were added into the Co-Host side along side Bobby and Princess and myx covered more of NASCAR Coast to Coast action (not the Radio Show on MRN but formerly Raceday USA) hosted by the 4 I've Mentioned, However Many Regulars like Tamika Haskins, Star Behl and Matt Corgliano moved to myx as In-Race Reporters and also regulars on Club Coast to Coast which gained an increase in ratings during the 2nd half of the '91-'92 season and the start of the '92-'93 Season but Alan Kulwicki won the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series Title and went on to win 1993 NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series title.

But a Sad Day took place during practice of Speedweeks '94 as Neil Bonnett and Rodney Orr is killed however: Joanna Mistretta won her 1st Jollibee Cup Series of '94 at Daytona beating out Terry Labonte and Davey Allison after Haskins ran out of fuel with two to go, However myx's Club Coast to Coast still dominated by Joanna in which she won a few races last season but this season she came up finishing 22nd in Points to Dale Earnhardt winning his 5th Jollibee Cup Series Title and scored another one to make it six in 1995.

And So That Does It, The End but you can keep following more as we head to 1985 later in September, thanks for reading.

Last edited by stratonascar : 08-31-2016 at 08:04 PM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote