View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 08:00 AM   #191
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I'd sue for injuries and the "missing/stolen" engagement ring I suddenly can't find anymore!

Maybe he could get a lawyer to file a case to sue for injuries given the excessiveness of the hit and try to get a small settlement out of the Dodgers for it, although it's pretty easy to imagine a world (like this one!) where someone gets down on a knee to set up a small projectile or something, under the guise of a proposal. And frankly, what he ought to ask for in the settlement is to not be totally banned from the stadium for the rest of his life.

It was fucking stupid, either way. He doesn't appear to be running, he's not naked, he's not approaching anyone, it certainly appears he's trying to propose, but I'm not sure any of that totally negates the need to quickly subdue him in case all is not as it appears. He's trespassing and you've got a stadium full of people to protect. I'm not sure the excessiveness of the hit helps him all that much.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote