View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 12:09 PM   #337
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Come on. If I were a wolf, do you really think I would make a play like this day 1 just to get Lathum lynched as a villager? Especially since I posted my thoughts before anyone got any significant votes - so it's not like I'm throwing something out to try to save a wolf or something.

Anything is possible in WW I've found.. What is the downside for you making a play like that if you were the wolf? It isnt like you are pushing it super hard, you just tossed out a piece of strategy on day 1 when no one has any information anyways. The chances of people turning around and coming for your blood after a scenerio where Lathum was lynched and ended up being good doesn't seem too high to me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that I think you are a wolf here, I'm just saying that if you were, this would be a low risk high reward play on your part in my opinion. I actually personally think I want to stay away from the you vs Lathum thing today anyways. We already have a good bit of movement on Lathum, and I find a day1 vote without a serious second contender ends up being a wash without any information gained.

That is why I wanted to throw out my suggestion for another candidate, but also would like to hear other people's suggestions as well. A run away vote on Lathum doesn't really help us at all. If you all want to lynch Lathum then fine, but I'd at least like some kind of meaningful vote so we have an idea of who might have tried to save him (if he is a wolf) or not.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote