View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #522
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post
Amazingly, Eaglefan, I'm still not a fan of how you played that. You continue to defend yourself and your actions with smoke and mirrors. That's fine. I'm beginning to expect that out of you. It makes no sense for the wolves to night kill a wolf in your village, but it makes perfect sense for the wolves to night kill a wolf in my village?

Nice play.

What actions? Damn dude. You act like I freaking personally attacked you. I don't really care if you are a "fan" of how I played the game. I didn't start whining about not playing again because there were votes on me. Hell, I tried to have as much fun with it to the end as possible.

Not sure how much more clear I can be about the logic behind it. There are two others in the thread, I'm not a wolf and ALL logic points to Schmidty not being a wolf (even though CR seemed to have as much of a hard on for Schmidty as I had for Abe ). The wolves would not want to send someone into Hades who is going to have an automatic vote on them with only 3 or 4 people there. That leaves one person who can possibly be a wolf. No smoke, no mirrors and more importantly, no whining.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote