View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 12:33 PM   #88
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

So since I'm taking a break from WoW and CoH was only $1.99, this and the Video Games thread got me to break down and check it out. I'm starting to get my feet wet, but still am a little lost with all the differences between the two games. Currently running a level 6 Scrapper, and I've only done some street sweeping and the missions they spoon feed you at the start. My chief complaint to this point is that it seems like there is no elegant way to keep the map open so you know where you are. It's been nice in the way that it's making me pay attention to the actual game world more, since I need to learn my surroundings, but still slow going getting my bearings.

Any tips as to things to make sure I do or avoid while I build my character? It sounds like the game is far less forgiving on respecs than World of Warcraft became. Also, how quickly does the leveling process slow down? I've really only put in about two hours or so and I'm already level 6...I feel like if I knew what I was doing, I'd be much further than that even.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote