View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 10:35 PM   #1809
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
You were right about that, but I did help get PB the BG instead of Hoops the believed seer, that worked out well, but not with it ending up going to Dubb. We had to try and trust someone. I made the wrong call initially trusting Dubb, but I like I said, I really did not believe both the BG and duke would not be in the game.

Actually, you never questioned there would be a BG in the game, you only said you couldn't believe there wasn't a duke in the game. I laid out the exact scenario that was probable (with all the believe roles possible, there would not be much actual villager roles, but the wolves would have all their roles, and per the rules they would know what we don't have--which was close to true).

At that point, it was absolutely clear we needed to know dubb's allegiance. Instead PB scanned you, you didn't kill dubb, and I was NK'd before I coulda gone Holy Hell on saldana taking out, of all people, ntndeacon.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote