View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 10:46 PM   #1822
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I think some were calling for his scan, if that had happened, he would have been even more clear. I made effort to test his theory out in the actual vote, but it didn't work out because of the mixup.

The problem there, and it's one we all should have seen, would have become obvious following forward from my Day Three proposal that the wolves would have all or most of their roles. Which would include the cunning. If you were going to try to establish a wolf deep in the COT, who would you have do it? The cunning, of course. And what position would that wolf try to gain? The one role--the believed seer--that could find him, of course.

Really, at that point, we should have just killed dubb. Enough questions had certainly been asked about him to that point, because we would have known no other way to verify him. And if we had been wrong, what would we lose? We can "believe" another seer, and it was just the duke.

Oh well...

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote