View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 10:10 AM   #143
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
In terms of Lathum, after having played with him as a wolf last game, I would suggest that putting votes on him is an effective way to encourage participation even when he is "going to be away all day". Yes, he is out for stretches of the day but my perception was that he definitely was willing to give the villagers time to trip over themselves.

I have no idea if Lathum is a good guy or a bad guy here. I just know he is not the Police Chief based on his vote. And that voting for me on Day 1, based on specious logic (is there any other kind on Day 1? fair point) that I considered killing him last game is foolish.

Lathum never seems to be a heavy posted in early games from what I know of him. I agree that putting him on the block usually increases his participation, but he usually sits back and lets things develop early on.

This alone doesn't make him good or bad this game, but lathum really isn't the type of day 1 vote I'm looking for today. I have in my mind who I think I would probably vote for, but I am waiting for them to check in this game first before I decide for sure today. (Bulletsponge)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote