View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 12:37 PM   #569
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryche View Post
Agreed. Always felt that Von Miller was a more natural 3-4 outside linebacker type. And while Phillips is a bad head coach, he's one of the better defensive coordinators.

I would think they move Marshall inside with Nate Irving as I believe they resign him. On the outside, that means Danny Trevathon with Von Miller. I expect them to make a ahrd run at the Pats McCourty FS spot but am fine drafting early for that in round 2 or 3 also. The bigger questions is do they give Potroast the money or go after Dan Williams in AZ who is a FA backed up by Sylvester Williams and at DE I guess we have Ware and Malik Jackson with backups of Wolfe and ? again would like to see an addition here via the draft or FA. I think on offense we will see some major changes with a new offensive scheme under Kubiak so we will be saving some money letting Julius Thomas walk and Demarius Thomas also perhaps drafting a TE maybe 1st round or a center. Also hope we try to sign a guy like Owen Daniels. Maybe we brink a WR in too from FA but Latimer has been looking good in practice I guess so he should be given the other WR spot next to Sanders. Overall, even when Manning hangs it up after this 2015 season likely if not sooner we are going to be in very decent shape and not rebuilding at all. The team overall is very young 5th youngest in the league. Sure we will need to figure out QB but we got the right group to make a young guy successful who ever it is. Maybe we got him on the roster already in Dysert or Osweiler.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote