View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 09:08 PM   #10
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
so anybody want to throw out some ideas for GE and my game? We want to do something that might attract new people, maybe some of the females of FOFC. Its going to be our first games to host, so we want something relatively simple, but not too simple. I would like something in between the Marvel comics and Survivors games, and the Seville high/bowl of red games. Any suggestions would be awesome!

Attract girls? You could have Boy Band werewolf then?

just kidding...

In all seriousness.. I would target a theme that you and GE both enjoy. It can almost be anything.. a tv show that you both like, or a movie, or books, or video game or whatever..

Once you get a theme in mind, you would want to create a ruleset/environment for it. In almost any theme you pretty much have some kind of hero and some kind of villan, and that is what you base your good guys and bad guys from. I'd be more than happy to help you all with ideas if you want, but I think the key to having a great game at the start is picking a theme you'll have passion with. It doesn't have to be super complex to be a great game.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote