Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 04:11 PM   #77
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
So far today in Brexit:

We've had a story that at least one member of one party brought up the idea of stealing Parliament's mace (the symbol of Parliament's authority, they can't hold official sessions without it) , to make sure the UK exited the EU without a deal on 3/29 (the plan was shelved when they couldn't figure out where the mace was stored overnight).

Then, we had a nude-in protest by climate change protestors, which lead to a lot of English jokes about getting to the bottom of Brexit, and the cheeky behavior of some folks.

Said protesters have now apparently superglued their hands to the screen to keep from being carried out by cops.

I swear, if you made a gonzo version of House of Cards, it wouldn't be half as crazy as Brexit.

FAKE NEWS!!!!

They were semi naked😛
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote