View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:17 PM   #4
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

My wagers:

Nevada-Arizona I'm going to take Arizona, giving 10, for $750. I wasn't that impressed with Nevada the couple times I saw them.. I thought about making this the risky wager (doubling the limit, but having to give up three extra points), but I figured 13 points was too much to give.

BYU-San Diego State: I'm taking BYU giving 3 for $500. BYU has been in some real stinkers this year, but when you're talking about a FG only, that's enough of a benefit in a game they should win.

East Carolina - Louisiana Lafayette. I'm taking the Pirates getting 5 anad a half for $500. I think that you go with the Pirates here, and the spread is right.

Washington - Boise State: I'm wagering $1500 here, so I have to take Boise State giving 8 and a half. Yes, this is always a risky bet, and doubly so because Boise hasn't been, well, Boise-like this year.. so why am I moving the line three points and upping my wager? I watched some of U-Dub's Apple Cup Stinkeroo with Washington State. They don't deserve to be here.