View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 09:15 PM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 12 - Theodoro
Chapter 7 - The Trinity War

1 Oct – I declare war on Circassia for Adyghe, and Georgia and Trebizond join us.

5 Oct - I win a minor battle in the Eastern Black Sea

15 Nov – I capture Adyghe I move inward to Circassia, the fleet flees to the Eastern Black Sea.

29 Nov – I win again in the Eastern Black Sea.

1 Jan, 1467 – I max relations with Moldavia, next is Muscovy

11 Jan – Sinop takes political refugees, and gains +10% production efficiency for 10 years

Sinope has gained too much and cannot be converted, I cancel the missionary and my inquisitor advisor

1 Feb – Quality Idea #2 – Private Military Education- Boosts to annual growth of military and naval traditions,

10 March - I get a Consort of the People, I spend 50 ADM and 25 ducats and she gives us -2% unrest for the rest of her life

Georgia captures two Circassian minor holding

6 Sept – Our truce with Genoa is up

16 Oct – Our siege in Circassia is over and us and Georgia have all four holdings

I have a 100 percent warscore

I take the two holdings I capture, Georgia doesn’t want what they took, so I cannot give them to them, I force them to be our vassal

See how I get the two holdings I captured highlighted in green and then vassalize Circassia? Just a war score of 31

I order up cores:

Adyghe – Black Sea, next to Matrega and Circassia, 6 dev, Livestock, Circassian culture, Orthodox faith, 0.08 made here, 40% autonomy, 6.5% unrest, Steppes terrain

Circassia – The capital of Circassia, also Livestock and Steppes, 7 dev, 0.01 made here, Orthodox faith, Circassian culture, 90% autonomy, 6.5% unrest, next to Great Horde’s Majar, uh oh.

I order my diplomat to make nice with our new vassal Circassia, who just has two wool provinces left

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote