View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 06:42 PM   #114
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I thought about this some even before I received my role. We know everyone except the murderer got clues. It doesn't add anyone to the trust list or non-trust list based on having a clue. Sharing the clue does nothing but help us narrow down who the murderer isn't. Sure the wolves or the murderer could lie about it, but that type of information is exactly what we want to get out in day 1-2-3 by encouraging others to talk. Only by catching people in lies can we put together a piece by piece puzzle of who isnt being straight with us.

I haven't heard anyone give me a reason not to share.. and I have no problem sharing a victory with others if they are just as forthcoming with their clues. If someone "hordes" their clues, I guess that will just stink.

So I'll be the first. I was told that the murder was not committed with a revolver and DaddyTorgo did not commit the murder.

Also on the subject of lynches, I think I'll go with the thoughts extended from the last game I was in with no lynch possibilities. No lynch on both days 1 and 2 actually helped the village enourmously. With this seemingly being a pretty wide open game, I think the same thing applies here. Unless someone convinces me otherwise, I'm going to still go with a no lynch here. If people want to know more of my feelings about lynch vs no lynch and why it led me to suspecting Chief Rum that game (when he was a wolf), you can go look in that past game thread (it was the van helsing game I think?)

Vote No Lynch
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote