View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 10:18 PM   #4
JetsIn06
Pro Rookie

The Draft

And so the fun part begins. The first two players taken off the board were QB’s, which makes me nervous. I’m really hoping Mayhem falls enough so I can trade up to get him. I’m currently at 1(3) but I also have a 1(21) and a 1(24). I also own 2(2),2(3), 2(28), and 2(31), so I have some serious value to move if I want to.

I’m gonna take a big risk here. I’m gonna move back a few more spots and hope that my QB is still on the board. I think I’m gonna try and move down to 1(8).

I get the Giants to give me their 1st through 5th round picks, and I move down to 1(8) in the 1st round. Let’s hope Mayhem is still there.
The next two players to go are QB’s. That’s 4 straight to start off the draft!

At 1(7), QB Taylor is still on the board and Mayhem is next, so I’m fairly sure he’s going to last until me unless the team before me takes him.

Well, Taylor and Mayhem are still there. But so are all 3 of my WR’s that I like as well as all of the safeties. I decide to trade down one spot to Washington at 1(9) just to pick up some value. They take the top rated safety Kendall Anderson, but that still leaves me with the other two guys at that position that I liked. Now, I’m having some crazy thoughts. Even though WR Harris Powell was listed as very overrated, he looks almost too good to pass up. He had amazing combines (4.27 Dash!!!) and has ridiculous bars. I’m going to take him, and then once QB Taylor is taken, I’ll trade up and take Mayhem. Also, if the 2 RB’s before Torres go, I’m trading up to get him. So I have a few possibilities.

Last edited by JetsIn06 : 12-25-2007 at 10:24 PM.
JetsIn06 is offline   Reply With Quote