View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 06:07 AM   #208
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

You were asking about guys you cut who others kept and I kept LT Dusty Drayson and CB Emmitt Spencer but I wouldn't say you missed out on much. Drayson was a back up for a long time but eventually took over as starter for me when my initial starter dropped rating. I think he topped out around 45. Spencer was my nickleback when both my corners were fit (fairly rarely - so he started a fair bit). Maxed out around 35 and rated around 79 over his career (which is acceptable for me. I usually want over 80 from a starter).

I was interested in your battle between Yoo and McElroy. I took McElroy at the top of the 5th round as a back up and he tended to perform pretty well considering. Towards the end of my career he didn't get any snaps at all but his current rating kept on bumping up 5 points in training camp, something I've never seen before. I've not really played a lot of SP so I don't know if this is common but it made me happy anyway. I'm perversely happy to see that he could have carried the team to a Superbowl win had he been given the chance.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote