View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 08:45 AM   #288
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
I would also say that there was a fairly strong opinion on Day 1 & 2 (at least in the Study) that we should all try to congregate together to gather information and stay stronger in numbers. But it doesn't seem like we've actually accomplished that yet. I posted it before, but I do want to look at those who continue to try to keep the group moving (and thus less likely to all be together in the same room). I know we have to balance investigations, and so I am interested in what the rest of you think. It just seems to me that Team Evil has the advantage if groups of 2-3 go their separate ways. Details can be lost or blatantly lied about if there aren't more witnesses to the actual crime.

As Dubb has pointed out, I have suggested the last couple days that we move towards the cabin, after making sure all areas have been investigated once. I suggested we move from the Woods to the Yard, since we had already seen the Trail, and again that we move from the Yard to the Cabin since i wanted us to meet up with everyone else and be able to check the vote history here. Mr. Bug stayed behind, which frankly I don't remember if he just forgot to put in an order, I don't remember him suggesting that anyone stay.

We should be able to look at the room movement chart and see who else has split up. I thought it was strange that Zinto and Mckerney stayed away from the cabin, Mckerney heading in the opposite direction, and Zinto still not making it here. Darth missed a day and so stayed behind, that's why we voted him the other day.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote