View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #330
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
OK, in the event that I'm not around tomorrow I would suggest voting Alan and Chief to end the game.

Render = obviously not villager
Chief = acted to bury Path, help Alan on D2 vote

I'm very surprised that the wolves would play this way on D2, with Hannibal being able to move his vote to help Alan. The best that they could do without moving this vote was to get Alan in a tie and hope for the best (62.5% chance of success, once you figure that PF is not going to vote).

Best I can figure, Alan's schedule was going to be hectic in the back half of the week, so they had Alan play more over-the-top than normal to draw fire. Hannibal came in as the 3rd vote, so that must have been a "jump on the bus now" move in the even that there was a runaway.

Alan also tried to take credit for being after Hannibal all game, while in fact he was naming Hannibal with a pair of villagers and never voting for Hannibal until the seer had fingered his fellow wolf.

Anyway, we are going to need to win some dice rolls from here on out, something we have not done all game long.

I'm just annoyed that I switched today - if RendeR would have followed me onto Chief (as he did with Packer) then we probably have ourselves a wolf with this vote.

Oh well, I think the game is kinda paint-by-numbers at this point. Just in case, I'll be voting for Chief Rum first tomorrow on the off chance that Alan is a brutal wolf. I doubt that role is in the game, but if it is then the play so far is more indicative of Alan in this role than Chief.

So you don't suspect path at all? That seems to be everyone else's top suspect.

I am really beginning to like my path/hoops pair.

So how's your voting record, hoops?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote