View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 07:23 AM   #334
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well finally a random.org went our way for once. There are only four people left now? Path, Chief Rum, Render and myself correct? I guess I know exactly who the wolves are now and I think there is no way for me to convince Render that it is Path + Chief Rum and not me + Chief Rum probably.

Render, here is what I propose.. I have been going after Path all game. I am willing to vote Chief Rum instead of Path today if that will prove to you that I am not the wolf. With the assumption that you will not believe that Path + me are a wolf duo, that seems like the most logical way to win your trust here.

Actually, I'll vote for either of them, whichever one you vote for if you want.. because voting either of them is a good vote. If either you or I get lynched here the game is over, so we have to lynch one of them. Either way I assume the vote will end up 2 vs 2, and at best our odds of getting past this vote is only 50/50.

I'm not going to apologize for going after you all game either Render. I still do think I was absolutely correct with my assessment of the way I felt you play. Obviously you agree with me and there is 5 days worth of that to go back and re-read if we want to hash out that argument. I know for sure that Path is a wolf now just based on who is left, so I think my original comments regarding your support of his actions still are sound. For the sake of trying to salvage the game, can we put all of that aside and just try to make the right move today? We can then yell at each other or insult each other after the game is over all we want?

Anyways.. I guess the decision is really up to you.. I know who to vote for now, so the worst case if you do vote for me, the village still has a 25% chance of surviving the day.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote