View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 01:39 PM   #340
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Worst case we have 50/25/25 going into tonight and should catch a break from the randomizer. I highly doubt I'll put a second vote on you at this point Alan. between you and hoops yesterday I'm coming to accept you as good, if you're bad then you've done a damn fine job of screwing with all of us. You can be that good too, which bothers me a bit. But we'll see.

One of path/Rum MUST be a wolf assuming there are 2 left, so its safe enough to leave you be for another night.

So depending on Path's vote, which I'm vully expecting to be on Alan, I'll decide where to put mine.

I'm not going to push you to which of the other two to vote for. In my mind, either one is just as good as the other. The only bad vote for you today would be to vote me as that would lower our chances to win.

Even if you and I split our votes, 1 on Path and 1 on Chief, that is 25% on each and a total of 50% on the wolves. So that is just as good in my mind as having us vote together. Like I said, I fully expect Chief Rum to move his vote later today at the deadline to me anyways.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote