View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 08:28 PM   #346
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well, I assume regardless of what happens with the lynch, the game is over anyways really soon.

If I get lucky and Chief dies, then either render or I will die at night, and then the following day lynch is a 1 vs 1 , where I guess randomness will decide who wins the game.

If I don't get lucky and I die, then game is over now.

I don't know what my availability will be later, so I'll make my comments now.. I appreciate the game, but I don't think I'm a huge fan of the randomness. It stinks when the entire game is spent trying to find the answer to one question (ie: Path's allegiance) and no way to do it.

I also think in hindsight I shouldn't have played in this game. It was no fun for me to try to express what I felt were valid thoughts in an extremely rushed manner since my time online was limited. So it felt I had only a few minutes at a time to post too many thoughts all at once.

I think Lathum ended up either seeing the same thing that I did, or he saw what I was trying to explain.. but he was the only one. This game was lost because I couldn't convey the message clearly enough that there was no valid reason for Path and Hannibal to act the way they did on day 1 and 2 in regards to Lathum and then me unless they were bad.

My lack of time left me without any ability to talk through things with anyone and I just got frustrated completely at comments from some people since they were refusing to look at the evidence in front of us all.

Anyhows.. Chief I didn't have you on my radar at all. If you all had killed Render last night like I assume you tried to, I likely would have assumed it was Path/Hoops as the wolves (especially since he spent all day yesterday trying to move the vote from Path to you and Packerfanatic).. so good job by you. Last night's death of Hoops was perhaps the -only- time this game we've had the roll go our way I guess.

Anyhows.. sorry if I got anyone upset at me.. I don't do well in WW games when I feel frustrated the entire game. It ends up being too much like my first marriage.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote