View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 11:22 PM   #418
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I am not going to keep arguing this, but if you don't think the GOP is going to become super obstructionist because of fear of Trump, you are fooling yourself. If you don't think Trump is going to start running for 2024 the second he leaves the White House, you aren't paying attention. None of this is guaranteed, but it definitely isn't impossible. Q-anon is impossible. Comparing the two is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I think they will to an extent. Everyone is writing off these Senate races but I think they'll be close. Runoffs are weird and while I wouldn't put money on the Dems winning, I don't think it's a lost cause.

There are also a couple Senators in the GOP that will work with Dems on some issues. Collins has been bad on stuff but she also voted with the Dems an awful lot. Romney voted guilty in the Senate impeachment trial.

Also Measure 2 passing in Alaska is a big deal. It means Murkowski doesn't have to worry about a primary challenger from the right. And with the ranked choice election, she can be more moderate and not worry about losing her seat in 2022.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote