Thread: Stalls
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 03:47 PM   #331
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
Hmm, so the woman in that gay soliciting re-enactment video must have never used a stall...

I feel uncomfortable when fathers bring their daughters in the men's washroom too. But I don't think I've seen someone as old as eight.

Men's washrooms in bars/clubs frequently have urine on the floor, and is a reason I don't like going often. Are women's washrooms the same?

In college, the bathrooms in our dorms would be cleaned everyday during the week, but weren't at all on the weekend. So from Friday morning (before everyone woke up hungover, in pain, and hit the bathroom to do one of many things) to Monday morning they were a fucking disaster.

On a random weekend, the girls on my floor were complaining about how gross their bathroom was, which none of us believed because of what we'd seen in ours. Surely they just hadn't experienced the atrocities of a common bathroom shared by 30 guys. So we agreed that we'd walk into theirs to see what they were so grossed out about.

Good God.

There were things going on there that I can't even describe -- things I hadn't seen before. If our bathroom was a 25 on a disgustingness scale of 1-10, this was a perfect-QB-rating-like 158.3.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote