View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 10:07 AM   #769
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Using this, I'm hoping that we've had a scan on Path or Lathum, because if one is bad, so is the other. Not catching that could be a big problem

Lathum, you've put out two fairly important late votes in the first two nights (which is not out of character for you necessarily) but I'm curious why DT over Hoops N1 and why me over KWhit N2? Even speaking hypothetically, if I'm good, then you are 0-2 on pretty tight votes, and I mean that more than a bad voting record (because lots of us are probably 0-2) but the importance of your votes is key as well.

After last night's vote, I still favor the idea that there was no save move, which likely points to KWhit's innocence as well as mine. Something that is making vote analysis rough though is the number of outlier votes we continue to have, rather than two or three condensed candidates. Here is where we might have another wolf or two hiding out, because why get into the middle of the battle if you can avoid it.

HELL, my short list of votes will be RealDeal, Hoops, or somebody that has cast a couple of truly insignificant votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Nobody told me we were required to wear underwear, so technically my panties are just in a bunch on the bedroom floor.

Actually, I like Autumn's analysis. It in no way clears me, but looking at my play, I feel very comfortable that most will see it for what it was. If Hoops wants to continue to push for yesterday's candidates so be it, lynchings smile at us all, sometimes all we can do is smile back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I don't think I've been all that subtle, actually. I think you are a wolf, but I would be running a risk voting for anyone a second time. I'm not sure enough that I'm going to make that bet just yet. But I'm hoping that you are scanned sooner rather than later.

This "Vengeful God" thing, and the less discussed "Gladiator" are really cramping my game a little bit in terms of putting pressure on people in the thread. I know that me blowing up or getting dueled = -1 villager, and I don't know that I'm getting a 1:1 trade in the process. Which is frustrating, as I would absolutely take 1:1 if given the chance. But I haven't really worked out what % of certainty (70%, maybe?) that I would consider it worth the risk.

So Hoops, with KWhit as the Vengeful God and me as the Gladiator, then the night 2 lynch really was a fun time for you! Lynching KWhit could be very hard at this point given how many people voted for him.

I have a two man list of who I will challenge if lynched.

So Hoops, knowing who KWhit is and who I am, feel free to pressure everyone else (including KWhit).
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote