View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 12:57 AM   #211
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

July 31, 2012 (evening)

Our reserves trounced lower division side Wickham 4-1. After Hartley allowed a goal at 2', Mole drew us level at 22'. Young newcomer Billy Lobjoit (MOM 8.6) scored twice at 57' and 64', Matt Rickard sealed the win at 89'.

Peter Hoy (6.0) and Shaun Vipond (6.2) were disappointing while Sam Sawyer (7.5), Theo Brown (7.4), and Tamer Dalton (7.4) were standouts along with the scorers.
---------------
August 1, 2012
Training report:
Good - Purvis (Aerobic), Martin (Strength), Taylor (Defending)
Bad - Vipond (Strength), Armstrong (Tactics), Kulsten (Ball Control)
Youth Good - Dalton (Strength), Robson (Strength), Sheppard (Strength)
Youth Bad - None

----
The board is pleased with my leading of the team. The capture of Sinclair has been particularly pleasing. They are slightly disappointed with the departure of Wayne Buchanan. The club made a profit of $85.22k last month, mostly from season tickets.

----
We've signed 19 y/o MF Trevor Mutero to a youth contract. Offensively good for his age (or for our club), defensively he's awful and his mental abilities are lacking at this point. The fans think I showed good vision and ambition with the signing.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 04-10-2012 at 01:03 AM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote