View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 08:28 PM   #3891
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I just don't see what yo'ure saying there, Commo. Can I see a case for you possibly being a villager? Sure. But I don't see the case for J23 being a wolf. If it was you versus Mckerney, sure you could have maybe moved my vote. But as far as I can see J23 is a lot less likely to be a wolf than you.
  1. J23 is fishing for items, which can be used to determine who would be a possible NK
  2. J23 has a dark charm, why would a villager have this, kind of like a villager having a cunning charm.
  3. EF comes out in support of both Zinto and J23 to try and bring heat off of them.
  4. J23 has not said much of anything, at least the first 4 days unless he was in trouble or to vote. I'd say about 85% of his posts were of that variety.
I guess it is just hard for me knowing I'm a villager and the wolf is going to win this in all likely-hood because I spoke my mind as a vanilla. Crazy that all the last wolf had to do was stay silent and let me talk for them at points. On the bright side maybe this game will help us all read people better, I know I feel I've improved a bit.