View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 08:15 AM   #70
Izulde
Head Coach

Sorry about my outburst last night, guys.

I found out last night shortly after my post that yes, it was the financial aid office's screw-up.

Unfortunately, the money is no longer there.

So I'm out $2,000.

But after getting Eastside Hockey Manager (freeware edition) going last night and having fun with it, as well as getting a good night's rest, I'm much more calm.

Sure I could've really used that $2,000 and yeah it sucks that the two groups ditched on me, but Turkey is still a possibility. I found a flight out of Malaga this morning that's $500 and I found a tour that's got most of the stuff I want in it, even better than the one I was looking at before.

The only problem with the Malaga flight is, it gets me in at 2 am, which I'm not certain if it'd render me ineligible for airport transfer, so I emailed the company to find out. Just waiting to hear back from them before I book it and the tour.

Funny thing, that two grand would've covered me for both the Turkey tour (including the extra day excursion I want to take) and my Malaga flight to and from Istanbul.

But at least I'm pretty happy here in Granada, overall. I could be like the girl a few benchs down, who my heart goes out to and who's spent the last hour crying on the phone about how she hates it here and she wishes she would've gone somewhere else, etc.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote