View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:28 AM   #117
LastWhiteSoxFanStanding
College Starter

Well, went from 47-35 and getting bounced in the second round to going 49-33 and getting bounced in the conference championships. Slowly but surely, I guess!

I do enjoy the chess match. The team I played in the conference championship was an offensive juggernaut but their one weakness was mediocre handling. I ran a press and a trap and took them to 6 games, but it wasn't to be. I didn't have enough firepower.

Some more humble suggestions that you can feel free to ignore:

1) Showing a team's record month by month on the team summary screen.

2) Adding a button at the bottom of the playoff bracket that allows you to quickly see the scores of the regular season games against the team you are facing in the playoffs. I think it would be easier then going back to the team schedule screen to try to find the games.

3) on the playoff bracket putting the mvps pts/reb/assists under his name or just making it when you click his name it goes straight to his playoff numbers rather than his regular season numbers

4) This probably isn't possible--showing what a player did in each round of the playoffs in addition to the entire playoffs on his player card

Regarding Trade AI: Take this with a massive grain of salt because I am not someone who ever uses house rules. I always try to take advantage of the AI when I can .

Orlando was 14 million under the cap and they wouldnt take a green level player or a blue level player (both made around 14 million dollars) for a first round pick. then i tried for just a second round pick and they wouldnt do that either. It was in the middle of the season before the all-star break and Orlando had a just below 500 record.

I figured Orlando would at least do it for a second round pick but maybe they wanted to maintain cap flexibility.

Again no rush at all on these changes. Feel free to ignore them completely if they don't make sense. I know how busy you are and you definitely deserve a break. My mind has just been brainstorming all these ideas about the game as I have been playing because I have had such a good time with it.

Thanks again.
LastWhiteSoxFanStanding is offline   Reply With Quote