View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 02:25 PM   #216
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
so DT is in fact dead, he is 100% the real seer. I am 100% good. NTN deacon is 100% good.....

this is true. i am 100% the real seer. thank you for believing in me up in Sparta Clap.

Claphamsa is 100% good. NTN deacon (taking over for Barkeep) is 100% good.

I did not have the chance to scan Jackal or Danny or Dubb.

Danny was our Ephor and sent Heinze to you so we believed him to be good. I now wonder if our belief was misguided...

I believed Jackal to be a wolf so I revealed up in Sparta as I had cleared the majority of villagers plus there was Danny as our ephor. They chose to believe I was the fake-seer and didn't listen to my pleas to put 2 of Jackal/Danny/Dubb on the block and instead put up Clap (who they thought I was covering for) and Jackal.

Jackal and Clap ended up down here via lynch and I was then night-killed. Which means one of Danny/Dubb is a wolf. I personally am leaning towards Danny at this point.

I am not sure at all whether Jackal was a wolf or not. I believed it was the smart play to make up top-side because I had not scanned him and he was an unknown, but down here I do not know.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote